Article 1 (Purpose)
4. The contents, fees, and contract periods, etc. of this Service which can be used by the contractor shall be specified in the Service Agreement in addition to those specified in these terms of service.
Article 2 (Application for Service Agreement)
1. The Applicant shall submit an order form (hereinafter referred to as the “Application Form”) prescribed by the Company to the Company.
3. In the event that the Company requests the Applicant to submit necessary documents and/or materials in order to decide whether to accept the application for Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”), the Applicant shall submit said documents and/or materials to the Company.
Article 3 (Conclusion of Service Agreement)
1. The Service Agreement shall be deemed to be concluded at the time the Company accepts the Application pursuant to Article 2 hereof.
2. The Company may not accept the Application for the Service Agreement if the Company decide that the Applicant falls under any of the following items;
3. In the event that the Company has accepted the Application, the Company shall notify the Applicant.
Article 4 (Change of Information)
1. The User shall notify the Company in advance in writing if any of the following events occur.
2. Even if the User suffers a disadvantage due to neglecting the notification in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for the said disadvantage.
Article 5 (Change of Service Content)
1. If the User desires to change the contents of the Service, the User shall resubmit the Application Form to the Company.
2. The provisions of Article 2.2, 2.3 and Article 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the procedure for changing the contents of the Service prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Article 7 (Fees)
1. In using the Service, the User shall pay the Company for the service fee (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Fee”) specified by the Service Agreement in accordance with the instruction of the Company.
2. Payment for the Service Fee shall be made in one of the ways specified in the following items approved by the Company. The transfer fee and any other expenses necessary for the said payment shall be borne by the User.
Article 8 (Penalties)
1. In the event that the User illegally evades the payment for the Service Fee or any other obligations to the Company, the User shall pay the Company the amount equivalent to twice the amount illegally evaded including tax such as GST.
Article 9 (Late Payment Charge)
1. In the event that the User fails to pay the Service Fee or defaults on any other obligations to the Company, the User shall pay the Company the late payment charge at rate of 14.6 % per annum from the day following the due date on such outstanding Service Fee.
Article 10 (Prohibitions)
1. In using the Service, the User shall not perform the acts listed in the following items;
Article 11 (Prohibition of Resale)
1. The User shall not resell, resold or sublicense the whole or a part of the Service to a third party without prior consent of the Company.
Article 12 (Consignment to Third Party)
1. The Company may consign the whole or a part of the Service to a third party with prior consent of the User.
Article 13 (Notification)
2. As long as the Company notifies to at least one of the address, facsimile number, and e-mail address registered by the User, it is deemed given at the time when it should normally reach.
Article 14 (Data Backup)
1. The Company may confirm and/or copy the data stored on the server by the User in the purpose of maintaining and operating the Service, including but not limited to repair of failed or stopped server equipment.
Article 15 (Privacy)
1. The Company protects the User's privacy and legal rights under all applicable laws and regulations.
3. To the extent necessary for providing the Service, the Company may access, monitor, use and disclose the data submitted by the User through the Service. In addition, to the extent necessary for providing the Service, the data submitted by the User through the Service may be provided to Google Inc.
Article 16 (Confidentiality)
2. Notwithstanding the above, neither Company nor Agent shall have any obligation to keep confidential with respect to confidential information that:
Article 17 (Deletion)
1. In the following cases, the Company may pause or shut down temporarily the server after notifying the User in advance;
2. In the following cases, the Company may delete the content written by the User with prior notice to the User and consent of the User;
Article 18 (Maintenance)
1. In order to keep the good performance of the Service, the Company may suspend its operation at any time and carry out maintenance inspection with prior notice to the User.
2. Notwithstanding the above, in case of emergency, the Company may suspend and carry out maintenance inspection without notice to the User.
3. The Company may suspend the operation of the Service due to unavoidable reasons such as accidental inequality or force majeure.
4. In the event of a natural cataclysm or other emergency situation, the Company may restrict the use of the Service in order to preferentially handle communications necessary for the prevention of disasters, the securing the transportation, communication or power supply for evacuation and relief, the maintenance of order, or other communications that need to be urgently implemented for public interests.
5. The Company may add, change or abolish the contents of the Service with prior notice to the Use.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User or other third party caused by the delay or interruption of the Service due to any paragraphs in this Article or similar reasons.
Article 19 (Term)
1. The term of the Service Agreement shall be one month from the date of signing of the Service Agreement.
2. The Service Agreement shall be extended automatically for successive periods of one month each unless the User gives the Company notice of non-extension in writing at least three days prior to the expiration of the original or any extended term of the Service Agreement or the Company gives the User such notice at least fourteen days prior to the expiration of the original or any extended term of the Service Agreement.
Article 20 (Termination by User)
1. In the event that the User desires to terminate the Service Agreement, the User shall submit a termination application form prescribed by the Company to the Company.
2. In the event that the Service Agreement is terminated under the preceding paragraph, the Service Fee up to the termination date shall be calculated on a daily basis. Provided, however, except for some services such as agency commission.
Article 21 (Cancellation etc.)
1. In the event that the User falls under any of the following items, the Company may immediately terminate all or a part of the Service Agreement and suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without any notice or demand. In this case, the Company shall not be prevented from claiming for damages against the User.
2. If the User falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the User shall immediately pay all of the obligations borne by the User to the Company in a lump sum.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to any User or any third party due to the suspension of the Services pursuant to the preceding paragraphs.
Article 22 (Data Deletion due to Termination)
1. After the termination or expiration of the Service Agreement, the Company may delete all data stored in server by the User in using the Service, and the Company shall not liable for any damages to the User due to the said deletion.
Article 23 (Assignment)
Article 24 (Anti-Social Forces)
1. Any Group Company and the Founders are not, and do not have any relationship with, a member of any Antisocial Forces.
2. “Antisocial Forces” means;
Article 25 (Limitation of Liability)
1. In the case where the Company is liable to provide the Service, but the Company does not provide the Service to the User for reasons attributable to the Company, only if the said situation continues for seventy two hours from the time the Company recognises the said situation, or the User cannot use for more than one hundred and twenty hours in one month, the Company shall indemnify the damage within the limits of the amount of the Service Fee in one month on response to a demand from the User. Provided, however, in the event that the User fails to make such a demand by the date one month has elapsed from the date when the User is able to make such a demand, the User shall lose the right.
2. The time during which the provision of the Service could not be received due to service maintenance, suspension or change shall not be included in the non-provision period under the preceding paragraph.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from damages or loss of information or the like caused by using the Service and other network services through the Service or damage caused by information obtained from the Service by the User.
Article 26 (Disclaimer)
1. Except as provided for in the preceding Article, the Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User due to the use of the Service or related to it, including but not limited to the damage caused by loss, damage or leakage of data stored in the server by the User or use for purposes other than the original purpose of use, the User shall not claim compensation for such damages. In the event that the User gives damages to a third party through the use of the Service, it shall be resolved by the User's own responsibility and burden.
Article 27 (Indemnity)
Article 28 (Consultation)
Article 29 (Third Party Rights)
Article 30 (Entire Agreement)
Article 31 (Governing Law and Dispute Resolution)
2. Any dispute arising in relation to the Services shall be submitted to a court of Singapore as the competent court of agreed exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance.
Established 08 December, 2019