- Programming experience (any environment)
- Experience in the full development cycle from defining requirements, system design to implementation
- CPO200 / AWS certified / LPIC certified
- Infrastructure and architecture experience in IaaS and PaaS
- Experience in cloud application development
- Backend: Experience in Java, Python, Go etc.
- Someone who loves a challenge with new and emerging technologies
- Strong drive for result
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex problems
- Results and consumer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and interpersonal skills
Tasks include system planning, design, building, operation and maintenance in small to large cloud projects and infrastructures.
You will be involved in the whole development cycle from defining customer business requirements, translating those, developing systems and applications and planning their implementation as well as helping us evaluate and translate existing systems and architectures in the IaaS and PaaS space, focusing mainly on Google Cloud Platform butalso other cloud providers.
Probation Period: 3 months
Work hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, New Year, Summer Holidays
Annual Paid Leave: 12 days after 3 months, increasing annually
Salary: Will be discussed during interview