- Linux and Windows infrastructure
- Knowledge in AI and ML technologies,
frameworks and APIs.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform and a solid understanding of it
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform's AI and ML APIs and how to implement them in cloud solutions
- Experience in PaaS and IaaS other than GCP
- CPO200 / AWS certified / LPIC certified
- Someone who wants to become an industry leader as a GCP solution architect
- Someone who loves a challenge with new and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated results oriented with excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong drive for result
- Strong and effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex problems
- Results and consumer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Able to independently analyze and identify comprehensive solutions considering all functional implication while developing a workable solution
Tasks include system planning, design, building, operation and maintenance in small to large cloud projects and infrastructures using mainly Google Cloud Platform's AI and ML API's and helping us develop cloud solutions with expertise and experience in AI and ML services.
Your tasks will depend on your skills and knowledge on AI, ML, Google Cloud Platform as well as other related services and technologies.
Probation Period: 3 months
Work hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, New Year, Summer Holidays
Annual Paid Leave: 12 days after 3 months, increasing annually
Salary: Will be discussed during interview